Friday, February 1, 2013

Viernes

1 febrero

Buenas tardes!

Today will be a relatively short entry.  Mariah and I are headed to the store in a bit to get some food for the hike we're going on tomorrow with other students.  We will start at 5 am so we have to really stock up for the whole day!

My lesson yesterday was also wonderful and I'm sad that I will be switching teachers this week, though I've heard that all the teachers are great.  I will probably request to work with Monica again after next week.

Went for a quick but nice run this morning.  Xela is actually at about 7,000 feet - higher than Denver! So mis pulmones ven a ser muy fuertes.  Spent the rest of the morning working, largely in the sunny courtyard.

Tonight there is a party/graduation for the students who are finishing this week, including Cara's roommates, Jenn and Michelle.  I'll go to that and then go straight to bed to rest up for tomorrow's hike.  Might not be able to write tomorrow depending on what time we return to the school but I'll update again on Sunday after yoga!

Hasta luego,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment